9.19.2008

Regular Life

Since there is nothing in our life to really post about
right now, I thought I would just put up some
recent pictures of our life.

This is Jackson's first day of first grade. I have no idea why he
was making a face at me. I like to think he was trying to
convince himself that he was not sad to leave me all day...
but I know that is not true because he is
just naturally an independent and confident little boy.
We have been so lucky that he got an amazing teacher
and I really love his school, so first grade is
going great so far!

I don't know if you know this, but these boots are

kind of a big deal. And Isaac is ALWAYS getting

into the fridge even if he doesn't want to eat!

Bennett is SO sweet and ready for church here.

We have the primary program this Sunday and

he loves to say his part. The presidency helps

all the sunbeams and they tell me that in practice

he insists on doing it himself and sometimes

forgets it... he is SO sweet to Jackson and always

wants to get him something if we are out doing

something while Jackson is at school. Cute Boy.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

what a typical first grade boy face! i want to pinch ben's and isaac's cheeks.

Ashley said...

They are all so cute! I miss them so much!

The Bradfields said...

Oh I want to come see you guys!!! I wish I could be there right now and give them all hugs! They are growing up too fast! Maya is getting too big too fast as well. Call me sometime. I'm switching jobs and flying down to watch Ann's kids this week...Keep me updated! Jess

Natalie said...

I love the boys!! Isaac really knows how to make the cutest faces.

Urmston Family said...

Happy B-day like what 12 days late. OOPs. I love the post and seeing your family grown. I miss you. ~Jill

Hema and Becky said...

Your children are so cute! My little Hema has a pair of boots like those and tries to wear them EVERYWHERE. I sometimes have to hide them form him!

dannyhaley said...

Your boys are too cute! I love the boots, Taylor used to do the same, he wore them to bed. Hope you are doing good.