7.19.2009

Lately

We have been having a lot of company and fun lately. Since school got out for Jackson, we have had my mom, Steph, Thomas, and their two cute kids here twice. Stephanie's new baby Asher is an angel... I am not exaggerating. I have no pictures of him because I was too busy holding him and trying to get enough of him. It didn't work. I could not get enough of him! Here is a picture off of Steph's blog:


We spent a day this week at the Lied Children's Museum and it was so fun. Every summer we end up going because one of the prizes for the library summer reading program is a free ticket to the museum. So, all the boys get a ticket about mid-July and we have been 5 summers in a row now! We have lived in Vegas for 4 years now... but we moved here in July, so this is actually our 5th summer. It does not even feel hot anymore, especially since it has only gotten to 113 this summer. It has been a nice, cool summer:)!



Here is Bennett with his two best girlfriends.


In the wind tunnel.

Jackson was laughing, but the light blocks out his cute smile.


Isaac pretending to fly the airplane (I think that poor little boy in the background really wanted a turn).


Giant bubble-blowing....





Here is a funny shot of these two sweet brothers. They get along so well. When Bennett was taking a shower, I heard Isaac go in and say "What's up Ben?" They just talked and threw balls back and forth from the dry tub to the shower. I was listening in and I heard Isaac saying everytime Ben threw the ball out of the shower "Nice shot." Then when Bennett slipped at one point, Isaac said, "Man down!" They are a cute little pair.


Here is a picture of Isaac playing in the tub with no water. He plays basketball for a long time right here whenever he gets a chance. What a good boy.




Here is Jackson on his last day of school with the BEST teacher Mrs. Kramar. I wish she could just take over the education of all of my children... she is so great! And, he loved her too.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

all fun things! we have a museum like that here that ambrose got to go to with the preschool and it was so much fun! i like the picture of bennett commanding the bubble wand!

posts like this make me happy because i hope ambrose and asher can be good friends like your boys too. i got a kick out of the man down comment! ambrose has been talking about isaac. maybe he wishes they could bully each other some more ;)

oh! and i need more make-ahead suggestions from you on that blog i am a part of. i dont think anyone else will have any for me, but i remember you had a few. like didnt you freeze pizza dough and cookie dough and like meatballs or something?

The Pixton Family said...

What a fun summer! Your boys are so cute!

Uffens Family said...

How in the world do you look the same as you did 10 years ago! Seriously! What a beautiful family! I was glad to hear that you remembered me because I admit I do blog stalk you sometimes :) When you post :)
Hey Lu said you wanted pics! I would love that! I will be gone all August...but let me know and we can take a ton!
Just email me at rachel.uffens@gmail.com!