8.23.2009

Cute Talking


I love the ways my boys talk and get words mixed up sometimes. I never correct them because it is too precious.
Jackson had a friend in our ward whose parents got divorced so he learned about that last year. Then, through the elections for president last year, he heard (somehow) about abortion (kind of bugs me that he heard that at school I think). Anyway, we have discussed both and taught him how we feel about both. I guess he just associates them with eachother because he now calls divorce- "divortion". It is SO cute and I love how innocent he is. He just said last night that he thinks someone got a divortion (referring to a married couple). I love it.
Bennett can't quite say his R's yet and so weird is "wee-ode" and my favorite is "weed me a stowee". I know he will get over it for his own good in the next couple years but I will secretly be so sad when he sounds grown up.
Isaac is the cutest talker of all, of course, because he is 2. He says "woo" for you and that is my favorite part. He always says "woo want wour shoes?" and brings me my shoes. He also still is obsessed with birthdays and when I made a cake for an enrichment activity last week he was FREAKING OUT about whose birthday it was. It was totally precious! I told him it was a lady's birthday and I was making her a cake and he went around talking about "happy birthday to the lady" and "where are the lady's presents" and "who took the lady's balloons". I felt sorry for him by dinner time and thought I should not make another cake in our house until it is for a real birthday he will get to see! He is totally obsessed.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

or just make TWO cakes! yum. two cakes :)

Hema and Becky said...

You have the cutest boys! I love it when they are still learning all the words and such too. Such fun.

The Pixton Family said...

That is so cute. Make sure you write those down, I forget all the cute stuff my kids have said unless it's written down!