8.26.2010

Baby's second bath. She is not sure what to think....






The boys (Jackson, Bennett and Isaac) all crowd around Allison. They are not used to a baby, let alone a female. They all treat her with love and are so excited to have her home.







Aunt Ann came to visit and help out. Grandma Betty came earlier this summer and did so much for us. Ann came out to help while Adam had to have his yearly inventory at work. Without the help of Ann and Betty, we wouldn't have made it through this difficult time...





The dog, Tuffy, is not sure what to think about this intruder into his life. He is feeling neglected and left out.














I think Allison is getting tired of having her picture taken.

















This girl has freakishly long legs. She is bound to be like her freakishly tall aunts, Rachel and Millie. FYI, Allison's tall dad isn't freakish.














10 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

She is so precious! I love all the pictures and of course I love the name ;)

Stephanie said...

i like adam as a blogger a lot. keep it up brother! i love baby allison so so much and her freakishly long legs and poor poor tuffy. send him to us- ambrose would looooove that. :)

Natalie said...

I love the pics! She is so beautiful and I am so happy for you guys.

Ashley said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her.

RG said...

Freakish???? I think you mean graceful and model-like.

Brittany said...

I meant freakish in a good way...not freakish in a leggy supermodel Naomi Campbell, throw your phone at your assistant and belittle your "help", freakish way. If Millie threw her cell phone at me, i'd suffer a hematoma.

Amy Coontz said...

One of my favorite things about my baby girl, was to see my boys be so gentle and tender with her! (although, that only lasted til she started bossing them around!)

vanessa said...

congrats brit!!! i am SO happy for you and your family!!! ♥

Jessica F. said...

She is absolutely amazing! I can't get over all that hair. I love her and I am so happy for you and your adorable little family of 4.

ENJOY!

The Bradfields said...

She is adorable!!! I LOVE her and I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats!!! and I'm so glad i'm not on that freakishly long legs list :)