9.30.2010

Blessing Day

We had Allison blessed last Sunday.

Here is our family picture AFTER church on Sunday. Big mistake. Sorry if I look hammered in all these pictures... I am! Here are the people who were at the blessing: (sorry if there is a picture of anyone they don't like... we had one shot of each because we were all about to be late for church)

Ashley, Ben, and Lincoln came down for the blessing. It was fun to have Lincoln around... he is the HAPPIEST baby I have ever met in my life!


Here is me with my mom and Allison.


Natalie, Brody, and their kids came. My kids were in HEAVEN thanks to having these guys around. They entertain my kids so well.


Bria, Ann, and Ashlin came and we all realized that Ashlin is really good with babies and little kids. I would give anything to have this girl live closer. She can be the new Bria when Bria goes off to college.


My parents with Allison. This was also my dad's birthday!


She was blessed in the dress I was blessed in 32 years ago. Also, the dress was made by my mom!



Precious little pearl bracelet


Will her eyes stay blue? Wishful thinking.....


Little soft shoes


She seriously would not hold still for even one shot of the dress, but this was the best shot of many. She was kicking and happy so I can't complain!
Thanks everyone who came out for her blessing! It was fun!




6 comments:

laura said...

Ohhh, I love your family so much. It's so fun to see everyone. Little Allison looks gorgeous in her dress and bracelet.
And I just had the MOST amazing thought! Will you be here for Madison's baptism? If so, can I claim about 30 minutes of Allison's time??

Natalie said...

I am so happy we got to be there. Thanks so much for all these pictures that I can look at a few times a day. :)

The Bradfields said...

She is so beautiful!!! YAY!! I wish we could have been there, sorry! We need to come soon... you need to call me- i'm sending some stuff back with Ann and need to talk to you! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Jessica F. said...

What a precious post! Allison is so darling. I love all that hair. All the pictures of her with your boys are priceless. You are living the dream...

sterlingandbrandi said...

Your kids are so cute! I love her and her gorgeous dress! And I love the earlier posts with the boys!

Luisa said...

SOOO SWEET! I love blessing day pictures! It's fun to see all the fam there and she looks so cute in your blessing dress.