7.01.2008

Ashley's Wedding

Holding it together while waiting for the reception to start... we came early for pictures.
Cute baby and cute dad too. Isaac is 18 months now and SO much fun.
Jackson and his cousin Zac. They are both being cool here and it cracks me up... according to Jackson, smiling in pictures is not cool.
Ashley with some serious harsh shadows. I am a master photographer as you can tell. Her colors were pink with orange and yellow. It was beautiful.
My cute parents.

Ashley married Ben Jones in the Provo Temple a couple of weeks ago. We miss her living with us but I am sure she likes her new living arrangements just fine. The weather was perfect for an outdoor reception and it was beautiful and fun. It was fun to see so much family and see Ash and Ben so happy. Ashley looked BEATIFUL and my picture of her does not do her justice. I wish I had a better picture. (Ash- post about your wedding please.)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

zac-os fingers look so long! :) he did that same pose in a photo i took of all the grandkids (the boy one) and bucky was trying to copy him and had this look on his face like he knew he was doing something so cool and naughty. it is hilarious.

vanessa said...

yah a new post! your family is SO cute brit! one of these days we will get together somewhere!!!!

laura said...

I LOVE the pictures of the wedding. Where can we see more? And Bennett's birthday cake is hilarious. Seriously- corn on the cob. So funny.

Lisah said...

It was so good to see you Brittany! Your kids are adorable... I LOVE their huge eyes. I hope we can see eachother again sometime... maybe a baby blessing??

Hema and Becky said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Your boys are soooo handsome. Ashley looked amazing! Hopefully we will see you if you come to visit again soon!