7.15.2008

Happy Days...

I thought I would post some random pictures of life here in the Greene family. We are lucky to have a happy family and great boys who are happy most of the time. Now, as a disclaimer, I will point out that I despise blogs because they sometimes make life seem too perfect and carefree and for some reason that irritates me, and so I will say that life is not always SO happy, but it is great and I am thankful.
Here is my favorite shot of Adam and Jackson laughing really hard at something and I have no idea what it was.

This is the shot of Isaac I see a million times a day and it is cute and happy but also very familiar and so I sometimes take it for granted how cute and happy my little guy is.

Here is a shot of me with cute little Isaac.


Three happy brothers playing on the top bunk of the bunk beds the day before we put Jackson in his own room and had to take the bunk beds apart.


Isaac helping me grind wheat one day. He is not scared of the noise and he loves to watch the wheat go down the hole. He is so fun!

8 comments:

vanessa said...

i do love how carefree and happy you guys all look! i know you britt- you are happy 96% of the time....

Stephanie said...

the top picture should be on the cover of some book for raising children- or being a friend to your child or something ideal like that. i love it! what cute boys you have- all four of them.

Luisa said...

You're right, I've thought about how everyone's lives look so perfect in blogs...but then it's funny to think about showing the harder parts of life in blogs... it would be funny if we stopped to take pictures in the moments that weren't happy...post a picture of yourself crying with mascara running down your face and write below it "Here I am having a meltdown because the kids didn't nap." Then post another picture of your husband looking upset and write "Here we are fighting about money."
Just something to think about for future blog posts:) But I like the pictures you posted...your kids are so cute! And I can't believe your baby is 18 months...time flies!

Hema and Becky said...

You seriously have beautiful boys!! They are sooo cute! I know that we mostly post to best parts of life - but honestly, isn't it nice to read something positive with all the bad junk going on in the world!! There is nothing wrong with being optimistic!

Natalie said...

Cute, cute boys. I can't wait until next week.

Natalie said...

I think Luisa's comment is hilarious. I just might take a picture of my messy, messy house and post it on my blog so you can all have a good laugh and be glad you don't have to clean it up!

sterlingandbrandi said...

Your boys are so cute, I think Isaac must be the same age as my Lily, her birthday was 12/20. She was in the NICU too for 2 and a half weeks for heart surgery. I miss you Brit! (and holy crap you grind your own wheat? whoa.)

Stephanie said...

haha- luisa's comment is so hilarious!!!