12.18.2008

We're Doing Good

Cute handsome boys in their new clothes from Grandma Hawkins. By the way, I inherited my blogging skills from my parents. I am like the fair-weather friend of blogging... only on my terms
We got a dog named Fifi (pre-named... not by us) and she is cute.


These two will stay with her as long as I let them. So cute.


Isaac caught a little nap on the couch here.


Happy Boy!




Bennett was a ninja for Halloween.





Jackson was Jack Sparrow.







Isaac was a pirate.








Happy Halloween!






Jackson wanted to take a scary picture so I took the camera and said one, two, three! and then turned and screamed. I really scared him and so it was a scary picture!










Cutting Ben's hair... he was not enjoying it.









Here is the "before" pic.











Bennett with "green blankie".












Studious young fellow.













At the pumpkin patch picking out our pumpkins.








So I just checked my cousins blog and it said that her little boy asked for a January calendar when he sat on Santa's lap. I thought that was so cute and hilarious, so I told this to Jackson (thinking that he would laugh about it with me) and he said, "Why doesn't he just ask for a PSP? He could go online and go to google.com and download calendars for the whole year!" WHAT? Is he still a seven-year-old? I was seriously disturbed and spent the morning plotting how we could move out to a farm with no electricity and just love each other and live off the land. :)




Just Kidding (not really).
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
















8 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe you posted and it was a good one. Thanks for all the picture of the cute, sweet boys. I want to move to the country with you...

Stephanie said...

i think jacksoon has always been way ahead of his time! right now ambrose is throwing a tantrum in his room and throwing boxes out into the hall because i wouldnt let him draw with red pen all over my work reports...

what a dear sweet boy...

anyway, great blog post!

Jessica F. said...

I love all the pics. Your boys are so handsome!

Hema and Becky said...

Hey, better to blogs occasionally than never!! Your boys are so handsome! Looks like life is good. We keep hoping to see you more now that Ash is here in Utah! Any travel plans in your future??

The Bennetts said...

So my mom and I laughed about the calendar story on Haley's blog, and then laughed until we cried when we read the addition from Jackson.

Urmston Family said...

I love the post. Your boys are so cute. Have a Merry Christmas.

Luisa said...

I seem to be just as wishy washy about posting as you lately:) That was a fun post to read through and see all the pics. I loved how Jackson looked for Halloween...and I loved that in the scary picture you turned and screamed at him...that made me miss you Britt! (But that doesn't mean I want you to scream in my face the next time I see you)

dannyhaley said...

I loved the cute pics of your boys. They are getting so big and grown up. Hope you had a fun holiday!