3.11.2009

Hoop.....

Hoop is what Isaac calls the basketball hoop and we think it is so funny because he says "I-I (he refers to himself in the third person... cute now, but would drive me crazy if he were older) play hoops!" It is like he picked up a slang word and none of us ever have used that word! Well, the good news is that he is awesome at hoops and the weather is great and he spends his days doing what you see below:







Really he tries a little of everything... inspecting it, different shots, trick moves, and the amazing thing is that he does it all in cowboy boots and sweats (as pictured here).

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

ohhh this makes me so excited! grandma linda got ambrose one for his second birthday next week and i cant wait! we go to the faculty townhouses a lot and watch the big kids play and ambrose is so eager to join in. whenever he does he of course pretends to shoot since it is way too high- but he is in heaven!

Hema and Becky said...

My 2 love to play hoops too. Isaac is such a cutie. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family picture in your header. What a beutiful family you are!!!

Ashley said...

I love how good he is a Hoops. Ben and I were so impressed when we were there.

dannyhaley said...

I love the sweats with cowboy boots! He is so cute! I hope you come for Spring Break, it would be fun to get together.

kimball said...

I think Isaac is calling himself I_I as in Isaace play hoops or in the first persons as in I play hoops. The important part is his skill in playing hoops.

Urmston Family said...

So cute Britt. I love the cowboy boots and sweats. What a great combo.

laura said...

I think Isaac is Blake's soulmate. Please move here so that they can play hoops together every day. By the way- we have that same hoop, but it is in our living room. Classy.

bettyjh said...

Precious Isaac, precious, precious, precious. Looking at that picture just makes me want to throw on a pair of sweats and cowboy boots!