3.09.2009

Up at the Red Rocks

This is on the bridge on the way back.



Jackson climbed on all the slippery rocks to get behind the waterfall. I was really nervous but let him do it and I cannot believe how old he is getting! He was totally fine and did great.


We held Isaac up to get a picture of him with the waterfall behind him but he kept looking nervously down... I guess he was almost 8 feet up (thanks to Adam).



This was hilarious. We were laughing so hard because we kept trying to get a family picture and this kid was right in it. We didn't tell him... he was just hiking around unsupervised. He was funny and clueless as a little boy should be.


There are so many places for the kids to explore and climb.



In a cave.







We had such a great day hiking around at the Red Rocks. We are lucky that they are only a few minutes away from our house and our kids are in heaven up there. It is beautiful! I think I like it even more than the boys do.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks so fun. I want to go there some time with you guys. I can't believe how grown up Bennett is looking. In one of the pictures with the boys in hats I wondered how you got a picture of two Jacksons and then realized it was Bennett. The fam pic with the little clueless boy was hilarious.

Stephanie said...

your little boys already look so much older since the last pictures! especially isaac- how is that possible?? i love the family picture with the random child in it- hahaha!

The Pixton Family said...

That looks so fun and cool. Your boys are really growing up!

Jessica F. said...

How fun! I love that kind of stuff and can't wait to take Sterling out and have him really enjoy it!

Urmston Family said...

What a fun family outing. It was great to catch up with you last week. Your family is as cute as ever. Have a good day and next time you are in town I would love to see you.

Hema and Becky said...

How cool What a fun place to go. I guess I've never really thought of going anywhere except the city in Vegas. Your boys are all so handsome!