12.19.2009

Are You Serious Isaac?

This will be especially enjoyable for Natalie....
We all know that I have 3 children, but only one does such crazy things that they end up as "stories". Well, the two older boys were doing jobs this morning, and I was getting ready. When I came out, I started looking for Isaac so I could "check" on him. He had locked himself in Bennett's bedroom and would not unlock the door. I kept asking him to unlock the door and after about 5 minutes of him refusing, I told him to do it now or I would call the police and they would break the door to get in. Finally he opened it, but he was screaming and crying... no, he wasn't hurt. He was scared and guilty. I looked over at Bennett's bed and saw two tootsie pops half eaten and wrapper pieces everywhere! Deja vu! Hasn't this already happened before? Apparently Bennett had been saving these two tootsie pops for a while in his drawer and Isaac found them. Bennett was really sad and Isaac had a nice long time out.....

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mischevious little thing! Send him to me.

Ashley said...

Lets get this boy his own bag of tootsie pops. Maybe if he eats a whole bag he will get tired of them.

Natalie said...

I should have given him more for his birthday! Next year we are doing the Costco bag of them. I LOVE Isaac.

Natalie said...

I can just imagine him finding them...running over and locking the door...then tearing them open...and feeling very bugged when you started knocking. :)

Monica said...

haha, i love your stories on here. your kids are hilarious!congrats on the new home! i'm jealous!

laura said...

I wish I could spend some time with Isaac. He is hilarious! And I think he and Blake would get along perfectly. He is a classic 3rd child. He doesn't wait around for instructions or permission- and he knows that he can get away with quite a bit while you have other responsibilities..

DCAja said...

https://www.sbnation.com/users/dmsputranto