11.02.2010

Halloween 2009- (only a year late)

Last year, about this time of the year, my camera was having issues, the computer was having issues, and we were getting ready to move, we got new church callings, had health problems, etc. These are all the reasons why I didn't blog for a while, but here is some catch up....

Isaac would wake up every morning and bring his "hee-ho" downstairs (it's a stuffed monkey). He would put him in a chair and sit in the chair next to him and drink a sippy cup of milk.
SO cute.

This was Halloween last year! We had a little party at our friends house. Adam was Edward scissorhands, but he is not wearing his scissorhands here. I was a lady in a robe with crazy hair.... lame, I know.

Trunk-or-treat... the frog is about to be cut up. Jackson was a guy riding an ostrich and Bennett was Bumblebee the transformer. I-I was a frog.


Eating donuts with no hands at another Halloween party.


Ben is skirting the rules here to eat his donut as quickly as possible.


Forget the rules, I want a donut. This is Isaac's other costume!


Here are J and B at the scout field trip to the shark reef.



I love him.



Here is the man on the ostrich... his school does a costume parade and his costume was a BIG deal! I'm not sure if he was embarrassed or pleased.




Such a sweet boy.


Here is Bennett with his best friend Sadie before preschool started.



So excited for Halloween... handsome little guy.


2 comments:

kimball said...

Catching up is fun to do. Great pictures.

Luisa said...

I had to do a double take on what Jackson was...a guy riding an ostrich?! Where did that one come from? I can see why that got him a lot of attention. That's funny.