11.22.2010

This Halloween was Chaotic!

This Halloween we had so much fun... but there was so much happening that we took no pictures! We went to fall festival, trunk-or-treat, and passed out candy on the real Halloween night. So I had three chances where the kids were dressed up and I missed them all.
Wow.
So, the day after Halloween as I started putting all the Halloween stuff away, I realized this and got the kids to dress up for a quick picture.
"Um, mom, he's squeezing my head."

bow to your sensei

cutest ninja ever


just an arm move



don't be afraid



here is a small part of the costume he wore... also had a beard, bandana, and ears....
he made it up on his own


optimus prime



poor alli. such a good sport.


tuffy had a jail dog costume. he hated it!


cozy jammies

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute little boys and girl. I miss them so much.

laura said...

Love the Halloween costumes. And I love your sweet little Alli. Looks like she is the life of the party these days... as it should be.