3.03.2011

January & February




We are still alive and happy.




Here we are at the Surprise, Arizona zoo. It is our favorite zoo. It's really small and the animals are active and fun to watch. The boys each got to feed the giraffes.














I took the boys on the log ride and sat in the back so I wouldn't get too wet. Of course I miscalculated and got drenched! It felt great and the boys thought it was hilarious.












Bennett age 6 1/2





Isaac age 4 loved the camels




Jackson age 9 1/2




Adam and Alli 6 months

That is it for zoo pictures.... but here is a cute one of Isaac:






I had a weekend with my old roommates from Ricks College. We had a lot of fun!


This was a common pose when we took pictures in college so we squeezed onto this couch to recreate it.











This was Alli's Christmas dress. I love it so much. We forgot to take pictures when she wore it at Christmas time.



6 comments:

Natalie said...

Hooray for a blog update!! Your kids are so cute and precious. We will see you later today!!!!!!!!!!!

(Did I win the award for most exclamation points?)

kimball said...

The grandparents and the dogs have to stay home while you have fun in LV. I'll be watching NASCAR this weekend to see if they show you.

Love the pictures. It is good to see your family having a good time. Things are getting better and better.

Ashley said...

I love Jackson's Justin Bieber hair! Alli is so cute, I can't believe how grown up she is starting to look. Where did you have you Ricks College roommate hang out?

marie said...

How is Jackson so big? I love going to the zoo with the kids. Haven't been for a while but your pics bring back many good memories. Alli's red dress is PRECIOUS. Aren't girls so FUN?

Luisa said...

Fun pictures to look at...Your kids look so much older to me..especially Jackson! What is he, a teenager?? I know he's 9...but he looks very pre-teen in that pic:)

Eliza said...

My sister-in-law and family live in Surprise. Now I really want to visit them and go to the zoo. It looks like fun!