3.29.2011

The boys are cute too....

I've noticed that since I've had Alli, there are about 8 pictures of Alli for every 1 picture of one of her big brothers. I have to get better at that. For now, here she is from the month of March! And, there are a couple with her brothers too.

First time eating rice cereal.... yes I am weird and don't give my kids any solids until at least 7 months. She LOVED it.
They think it is so funny to watch her eat. She gets crazy and wild.


Here are her favorite leg warmers. :)


St. Patrick's Day... Alli is trying to jump off the couch here.



This is a classic picture of her playing in her saucer. Non-stop motion.



I love the look on her face. This is a look I get a lot.


Happy in her sunshine shirt.


Like I've said before... intense.


Playing with her doll in her crib... Bennett has named this doll Baby Emma because that is what he wanted me to name Alli.



Those are her favorite toy... her shoes.

14 comments:

Katie said...

I love all of the pictures, but especially the one of alli in the yellow polka dot skirt because zoe has the EXACT same outfit-shoes and all :-)

Sheena said...

She is such a doll! Pretty little face. Very cute pictures.

Stephanie said...

I think she looks like Mom in some of these - like the smiley sunshine shirt one... do you see it? Anyway, love her!

Brittany said...

I totally do steph! I've thought that too!

Natalie said...

I love Alli and her brothers. :) Keep the pics coming!

Matt and Ness said...

Cuuute! I think she looks like her cousin Ambrose in the crib picture.

Ashley said...

I think it is okay to have more pictures of her since she is still in the phase where she changes from day to day. I can't believe how big she is!

Eliza said...

Love it. She's adorable and such a fashionista! The boys look like they adore her.

kimball said...

This is your Mom-not Kimball-
Do you think the face in the smiley picture looks like me or the thighs? Either way, I see the resemblence.

The Bradfields said...

Ohhh I miss you guys! Thanks for a fun time! Hope to see you soon!

marie said...

Brittany isn't it funny that you said you never wanted a girl and now look at all the pink and bows and way too cute fru fru stuff. Too cute.

Brittany said...

Yes Marie! I definitely didn't know how fun it would be!

The Pixton Family said...

What a cutie!

Our Mission said...

It's so fun to see how the boys adore Alli; can't believe she is so big and alert! She'll be walking by the time we get to see her. Those pics in pink look so professional! Thanks for intoducing her to us on skype-
love you all! Grma and Grpa Greene