9.01.2011

School Days


Alli spends part of her day each day playing in her hall. It is kind of like a dog run. She has a hallway that leads to her bedroom, and it overlooks the stairs so there is a fun railing to throw stuff through. We put a gate at the end of the long hall, and it is perfect! She can go up and down the hall getting exercise and when she has thrown all her toys down the stairs she can go into her room and get more.... what a fun activity.
Heading into her room.

Isaac does a great job keeping her happy by playing in there with her.
My 3 school kids.

I've gotten a LOT more quality time with these two this week and I love it!
I am loving these school days! Everyone is worn out and happy and I can focus more easily on my kids individually as well as other responsibilities. I do miss summer laziness and relaxing a little, but it's nice to switch it up.
Now, if the weather would cool off, it would really feel like fall!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute cute cuteness all around! You never age Bricka. Only your kids get older- nice! I love Alli's dog run! I need one for Asher. I answered your needy facebook post on my blog. Praying for you.

Ashley said...

Your kids are so old and cute! I can't wait to trap Lincoln in that dog run with Alli. You look really good too Britt!

Brittany said...

Ha ha Steph..... you hit the nail on the head with that post.