10.04.2011

UTAH!















Don't ever visit Utah in the fall! It is SO beautiful there that you'll get all mixed up and think you want to move there. It is really tricky. We need to go back there in a few months when it's all frozen over :)! We went up because Adam's brother was baptizing his oldest and blessing his youngest child on Saturday. We realized we needed more time than 2 days there next time we go! There was so much we wanted to do and so many people we wanted to see and there was no time. So, pretty much, we need to plan another trip up there soon! We stayed with Ashley and Ben in their new house and we had a lot of fun but took NO pictures of them or the baptism
or blessing. Oops! We did get to go fishing and to temple square because I kids had never seen the temple where we were married or the conference center or tabernacle. They loved it!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

The tabernacle pictures are amazing! What cute cute kids you have!

kimball said...

Great pictures of the family and Utah sights. Thanks.

Our Mission said...

Is Jackson taller than Grma Hill? Loved seeing you all -you're creating some great memories and next time consider the Humanitarian Center-another amazing site! Any fish?

marie said...

I love Utah so much (probably because I don't live there). And you would love it in the winter, Christmas is awesome there because of the snow and Temple Square.

I love the pic where Jackson is towering over the cute old lady (his great grandma?) Emry is so tall too. Lila is as short as ever.

Brittany said...

Yes Marie, that is my mom's mom... my Grandma Hill. She is tiny and he's a huge 10 year old!

Roeckers said...

I can't believe how tall your kids are! (Not that it really should surprise me considering both your and Adams height!) My kids are shrimps, I last we were home I think Liza was still a few inches shorter than Grandma Hill.
It's been too long since we've seen any of that side of the family aside from Ashley and Lincoln this summer. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!