2.05.2008

So I have finally given in and started a blog. I said I wouldn't start one because I don't do anything longterm except for feed my children. I have written in a journal once a decade and I have taken prenatal vitamins with each baby until the newness of it wore off. I even worked at Little Caesars for 5 days. This is the story of my life. So, I pretty much try not to start things I can't finish so I won't drive everyone crazy. Consider this a warning, or maybe a disclaimer. This may be my only post!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so excited even though I know your track record. :-)

We mostly just want to see your boys though- so you don't even have to write anything if you don't want too!

Stephanie said...

and by see your boys she means adam. in a swim suit... so bust out those beach photos!

jk

hooray for your blog!

Urmston Family said...

Hey. I am so happy you have entered the blogging world. Can't wait to see you what your family is up to. I really am looking forward to seeing Adam in a swim suit too steph :). JK Have a great day. Jill

Teresa said...

Yeah Brittany. I wondered when you would come around. I was glad to read that you have committed to feeding your children for as long as you are required to do it. :-) I am also irritated, because I have been wanting to put pictures on my side bar for a couple weeks now and can't figure out how to do it, and you accomplish it 2 days in to your blogging career.