2.11.2008

This is Why I Hadn't Started a Blog...

Now I remember why. I totally think about what I could write about on my blog and nothing happens. Adam went ice fishing with the young men over the weekend and then spoke at an Eagle Scout court of honor (or whatever it's called). The boys and I went to the park Saturday while he was gone. I also got my house really clean. I did some relief society visits Sunday. Today Bennett, Isaac, and I went for a walk in the sun and then to the park. We had hot dogs for dinner and a semi-dysfunctional FHE... (try reading parts of the Proclamation on the Family and explaining what it means to 3 little boys who need to go to bed). Yeah, not much is happening, and I think I might start making stuff up soon.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I like hearing anything you guys are doing. Don't worry for some reason it IS interesting.

Ashley said...

Brittany our life is way more exciting than you make it seem.

Stephanie said...

i enjoyed reading this. it makes me miss the good times at the greens. why do you think i am hoping to fly into las vegas for the wedding? keep the blog coming- no matter what i say.

how were the hot dogs prepared?? dont say it. i dont want to start any family fights.