2.11.2009

Past Few Days

Here's what we have been up to....

Isaac begging to play the Wii and pretending to play the Wii. He says in a high voice,"MarioCart Wii- woo hoo!" and sounds just like the guy on the game. It is cute and dysfunctional all at once.

I went with Jackson's class to the Mirage on a field trip. It was such an awesome field trip! They did a private dolphin show for us and let us get REALLY close to the dolphins. Then we got to walk through Sigfried and Roy's Secret Gardens and look at all the big cats. It was fun.

Bennett wore this Utah shirt home from his friends house one day and refused to take it off until I promised I would wash it that night so he could wear it again (he had slept in it and everything). Luckily his parents aren't BYU nuts even though we both graduated from there. That look in the picture is hostility by the way. I was talking to him about taking it off.


Cute Jackson lost this tooth on the way home from the field trip on the bus! It was pretty cute how excited he was! the other front tooth is hangin by a thread... any day now!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i love jacksons jack-o-lantern smile, bennetts attitude, and isaac's preciousness. a family full of boys just always sounded like something you had to me but now it's gonna be us too! weird. and if we have another child odds are that one will be a boy too. weird. it just always seemed like your thing to me... i dont know what my thing seemed like to me though :)

Ashley said...

They are all so cute! I can't believe you are letting him wear that Utah shirt.

dannyhaley said...

All your boys are too cute! How are things going? Please call if you are ever in Utah, we would love to see you and Adam.