4.02.2009

Three Great Guys

I have been hanging out a lot with these three guys and they are so great.

Isaac is still having sleep issues, although I do think we are doing better than we were a week ago.... most days. This picture is blurry, but this hat is one that all 3 boys have worn out and loved, and Isaac is fitting right in by being obsessed with it.


Bennett is the funniest person I know. Not the funniest kid, he is the funniest person. More hilarious than any comic or friend I have... he seriously cracks everyone up. And he is really smart so I can't wait to see what he does with his life.


Jackson has been on track break for a little while and I love it. I love year-round school. He is great to have around and kind of acts like an adult a lot so he and I are totally good friends. I actually do enjoy his company a lot. He is very serious when he gets awards at school:). How could you be so serious with such a motley little group of kids around you? Just kidding, that was rude.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

i love that he takes awards seriously! love it!

and just the other day we were laughing about the fact that ambrose is starting to talk like bennett- wide eyed, loud, in your face telling you something very important- it's basically awesome!

Ashley said...

Oh I love all those boys. I can't wait to see them. I think Ben is starting to get annoyed about how often I bring up that they are coming to town....oh and you too.

laura said...

Bennett must take after his mother. I do believe I have done some of my hardest laughing with you. And I love that picture of all 3. It really looks like they are great friends. You are lucky.

The Bradfields said...

I miss you guys so much!! The boys are so adorable! Tell them hi for us! Maya took her first steps on saturday! Nate is studying like mad for boards... we'll see where it takes us. Call me sometime!

Danielle said...

Hey, Just wanted to let you know the cycling toy my Mom has is a Fisher Price 1 Fun 2 Learn Smart Cycle. Let me know if you want it. Thanks.