4.04.2011

Boulder City Train

We went and rode the train a couple weeks ago after baseball.

The boys loved it.

We had multiple failed attempts at a family picture because of the wind. Atleast Adam's good looking.

The kids in the mail car. Isaac and Bennett are in their baseball pants.




Another great shot of us: Adam talking, me squinting with wild windy hair, Isaac trying to block the sun and wind out of his eyes.....





It's as if Alli has never seen her dad before. She kept looking at him!




On the train.
Fun day!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Your kids are darling. I love the inability to get a good family picture!

Luisa said...

What's funny is those kind of family pictures are the most fun to look at. The best example: Your Hawkins family picture when you guys were little. Seriously, why do we stress out to get a great family shot of us all looking at the camera and smiling? Since when does my family ever actually look like that? From now on, I'm just going to go for one shot...whatever reality it captures, I will blow up to a 16x20 and hang in my entry. Now that will be a conversation piece:)

Anyway, all these pictures are super cute of the fam.

Eliza said...

Fun! I've always wanted to do that train ride.

The Bradfields said...

Love it! Sad I missed it though.. Maybe next time! You are so good at updating your blog.. I've got to work on that! :) Miss you guys!

Jessica Duff said...

Looks fun, my boys would love that train, I need to take them sometime. You guys are all so cute!