6.23.2009

Again- a surprise from Isaac......

Again, it happened as I got out of the shower....
I went into my room to get dressed and reached to open the drawer where my unmentionables are kept, only to find there is no knob. We have a dresser with round knobs that are shaped like a ball, and there was no ball. I looked around the bedroom for the knob and saw no sign of it. The drawer was pushed all the way in so I had to take another drawer completely out and reach into the stuck drawer and push it out from the inside. Got dressed and then went and found Isaac. I asked him if he knew where that ball went and pointed to the missing knob area. He smiled and got on the floor, looked under the dresser and moved his chubby little arm around until he felt it and got it out. He knew right where he had put it. What will be next?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love him.

Jill Smith said...

That made me laugh really hard. 2 days in a row...lucky you! Ahhh, the joys of motherhood.

Erin said...

Boy, maybe you shouldn't shower anymore! Or lock him up when you do! Good thing he is so cute!

kimball said...

I can't wait to see my grand boys tomorrow.