6.10.2009

The Coolest Fort

Sunday afternoons are boring when dad is not around, so I let these boys and a couple cousins use anything they wanted to make a fort. Including the camera. I did not take any of these pictures. They were very serious and worked for about an hour and then played forever in this deluxe fort they built. Here it is:



Perhaps the living room or maybe a bedroom.



Football storage area? Including the nerf football that needs to be thrown away.



Another football and a bug observatory.

The garage?



Definitely the kitchen.
The playfood gave it away... and the cups.





Jackson also took this picture and you can see that Isaac is tired of me kissing him all the time... but I can't get enough of him! He is growing up too fast.





4 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

that is one cool fort. my mom never would have let me use all of those things for a fort. you're the best mom ever!

Ashley said...

Fun fort! I can't believed I left before that.

Hema and Becky said...

I love the fort! my kids so love making forts, but I have never had them do it outside! You are such a great and fun mom!

kimball said...

Thats what I do on sundays too.