1.10.2009

Glad to have him back!

It turns out that I need to take more pics of Adam... these were the three most recent pictures I have of him. He has been working nights (6 nights/week) since after Christmas and last night was his last one. It has been really weird and we are ready to be done. I don't know how people work nights as a normal schedule. Of course Adam never said a bad word or complained, it was just me and the kids kind of counting down the nights until we are back to normal.




P.S. I don't want to be a single mom:)


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

as evident by my last post- i totally agree! two parent homes are the way to go (at least for me for sure... i hate to think what would happen to ambrose...or me otherwise!).

and i love jackson's face in the last photo!

The Bradfields said...

Yay! They're finally over! I hate night shifts... Hopefully things will get back to normal around there. I tried calling you yesterday. Nate was re-hired by Dr. L. Let's talk sometime! Love you guys!

Roeckers said...

Glad he is back!
I love that last photo and the faces the kids are making! Priceless! Good idea for giving money! I will hav eto store that one

The Pixton Family said...

Glad you are back to a normal schedule! That is one big fish.