1.29.2009

Favorites

My sister Natalie said she loves it when people recommend things on their blog, so here are some things I use and love:


The first thing, not to say that I use him, but to say that I love him, is the guy in the middle there with his pants pulled up a little high. Still, I have not taken more pictures of him, so I am using any picture I can find of him at this point.



Adam got me this vacuum last summer after ours had seriously exploded (with a flash of white light and black smoke), and I have loved it. It is so easy and picks up everything really well.




This is the best flavor to me as far as "healthier" options go for butter.



LOVE this cleaner. It is good for most surfaces and antibacterial. I have atleast 5 in storage at all times!



SO good... not that healthy... coated in sugar.



This new cereal is so good. Just FYI if you see it in your grocery store and you like cinnamon as much as I do, you will love it.


These are just a few things off the top of my head.... oh yeah.....







and these guys are one of my favorite things!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh these posts give me so many good ideas! i always see that windex cleaner but have never gotten it. i will have to try it! and i should try that butter too since every healthy butter i have ever tried has tasted too much like yogurt to me to really be considered butter but i really really want my family to use a healthier brand than the same old country crock :)

laura said...

I consider my Dyson to be part of the family. I love it!!

The Pixton Family said...

thanks for the list- I love Brummel and Brown and I need a new vacuum.