1.24.2009

Such Good Boys

Isaac loves this hat and wears it so often that he sometimes sleeps in it. At least it is cute, but it often gets put on crooked (as seen here). He is so sweet and so fun...

...and so happy!


I loves Bennett's personality. If I tell him to smile for a picture, this is the sort of thing he does. Throw a leg up and give me a look. He says funny things every day that I would write on this blog if I could remember things from one day to the next.


A good shot of Isaac's newest obsessions which are his boots and his car which is pronounced "tar".




They want us to let them all sleep in one bed sometime (and I think I probably won't do it), but they are cute and getting along better lately than ever before.



One morning before school...






THE new boots
(Isaac's)






4 comments:

Stephanie said...

hanging around your boys and seeing pictures like this makes me excited to have another boy... and tired, but EXCITED too! :)

Natalie said...

They are so precious! I love the boots and just know that Bennett and his poses and faces reminds me of you when you were little. You were the funniest kid and so is he. :-)

That is so cool about the DS thing for Jackson. I bet he loved that!

bettyjh said...

How adorable! I love to see your blogs. You certainly specialized in cute, big-eyed boys. I can't wait to not just see Isaac wearing his boots but hear his little clippity-clop sound effects.

Jessica F. said...

Such cute boys!!! They are so handsome!