10.09.2009

I would blog but....

.... there is nothing to blog about. Life is good and the boys are cute. Adam is coaching Jackson's basketball team and so we have practice a couple times a week. Bennett is playing coach-pitch baseball this fall and he is cute and very entertaining. Isaac wishes he could be on a real team and loves to go to practices. Isaac finished his bowl of cereal this morning and then took the leftover milk (while I was upstairs showering), and his watercolor paints and did some nice artwork. I guess they can be milkcolor paints too. It was disgusting to clean up... smelled lovely and it turns out that milk turns into glue when it dries! We went to Target and it is all I can do to not buy every Halloween product available. I love Halloween at Target. That is all.

4 comments:

dannyhaley said...

Cute post, I love everything at Target. Luckily now I don't live near a Target so I don't have that temptation. Hope you have a good weekend!

Stephanie said...

these are the things i love to hear so keep it comin!

and now we have two targets on the island and i feel like OF COURSE i want to go everyday, but a) they are an hour a way and b) maybe that's a good thing since i shouldnt be spending money anyway! but oh how i love target!

Roeckers said...

Sounds like you have lots of things going on!

We live 30minutes outside of town for that very reason. I love to shop for any holiday!! It saves us money. However I am very jealous you have a Target!! The nearest one is 90+minutes away.

Natalie said...

LOVE Target too and we just got a new one even closer! I think I might not go until after Halloween so that I can get along with my husband. :-)

I laughed so hard about the milkcolor paints. I love your boys.