10.26.2009

Our mountain and tootsie pops






This is the view I had a few days ago from my driveway... I love it when we get a little variety in the weather.







Imagine the two pictures above together. Here is the story.... Isaac was sleeping in my bed one morning recently when I woke up in the morning. It was time for me to get up and get the day going, so I snuck out of the room and downstairs with the other kids. I was so happy he had slept in so he could be happy all day! So, about 8:15 am (which is really late for him), he came slowly down the stairs. He looked really dirty, so I threw him in the tub really quick before we went on with the day. The day was busy, and I actually did not go back into my room all day! That night when I went in my room to sleep, Adam was staring at the bed. I walked over and saw three sticky sucker sticks stuck to my pillow, little pieces of torn up wrappers, and colorful spots all over the sheets.

It turns out that Isaac had woken up at some unknown time and spotted a little bag of 3 tootsie pops on the night stand next to him. (They were his big brother's from a party.) He then thought it would be best to lay on his mom's pillow and eat ALL THREE IN A ROW! --during which time he slobbered when his mouth was too full (hence the colorful spots) and then just simply left the chewed up sticks on mommy's pillow!!!! Why not, right?

8 comments:

kimball said...

Happy Halloween Isaac! We miss you Greene's.

Natalie said...

I love your view and I LOVE Isaac. I randomly think of him lying there all cute and thinking and eating Tootsie Pops. If only I had been a fly on the wall...

Stephanie said...

maybe it's a good thing that he and ambrose dont spend too much time together afterall... the damage they could do together.....

Jessica F. said...

Sounds like something that I would have done as a child!

dannyhaley said...

Isaac is such a funny boy, I love that story. Love the view from your house!

Ashley said...

I love the cave pictures. Have you gone up there yet? And I love Isaac. I want to lay in bed and eat candy.

laura said...

And he got away with it ALL day!! I wonder if he was waiting for you to go upstairs, and pleased that you never did. How funny.

Urmston Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. HOpe you guys have a great Thanksgiving!