10.20.2009

Idaho/Utah Trip

The Greene's had a nice sacrament meeting we attended and a really good lunch at their home afterwards. We love visiting Idaho!
Here are the boys in front of Grandma and Grandpa Greene's house. We also got to be with all of Adam's siblings and their families, and we got to visit my Aunt Nancy and a couple of her cute girls. We stayed with Adam's sister Rachel and had so much fun at her house with her family. It was a great little vacation.


On the way up we stayed with my Grandma Hill (who refused a picture) and she is doing really well! She has been sick for a while and is improving. I had fun talking to her and meeting up with Ash and Ben for lunch.

We also visited my Grandpa Hawkins. He is sweet and getting very old. My Uncle John Hawkins was there with him and we had a great visit with him. We always love to see him.

I could not get enough of the beautiful scenery in Utah and Idaho. I had to keep reminding myself that they will have snow soon and I will not... otherwise I'd pack up a truck and move to these beautiful places!

Me and cute Grandpa.


5 comments:

dannyhaley said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love that picture of you at Grandpa's, he is so sweet. Your boys are so cute.

The Bradfields said...

We sure had fun seeing you guys! Wish we lived closer so we could play games and hang out more! The kids are getting so big and are so cute!! We miss you already!

Stephanie said...

oh grandpa hawkins- that is a sweet picture. i might go have a cry he is so cute.

your hair looks really good too.

glad you had a great trip!

Marcus Lane said...

good pic of you and g-pa!

Jessica F. said...

I agree with Stephanie... your hair looks amazing! Visiting family is always so nice.
I especially love the picture of you and grandpa.