10.04.2009

IDAHO!!



I really love Idaho in the fall and can hardly stand to NOT hop in the car and drive up there. The weather is unpredictable and the trees actually change colors, and it reminds me of college. Well, you can imagine my excitement when my in-laws got a mission call to Taiwan and told us that they would be leaving in October! Yep. That means a trip to Idaho in the fall. I am SO excited. It should be great! There is always that chance that it would snow, and my kids would be in heaven. We haven't been up to Idaho for almost 2 years, only because Adam's parents are so great to come here, so this trip is long overdue!

5 comments:

Lidia and Steve said...

Great! Give us a call when you come up! We would love to see you guys

Stephanie said...

wow- for a second i thought this post was going to announce that you were MOVING to idaho to live in their house while they are gone or something! haha but congrats to them n the call- how cool! and your description of rexburg in the fall really made me miss it too- now rexburg in the winter..... well, not as great. :)

dannyhaley said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I also LOVE Idaho in the fall and am really missing it right now!

Monica said...

How fun! Where are they headed on their mission?

The Bradfields said...

I am so excited to see you guys!!! When are you coming?? Nate and I have time off before their farewell and would LOVE to hang out! We miss you guys!