5.19.2009

I can't remember to get my camera out and take pictures lately, maybe it's the heat. I am not complaining... I love it! We have been swimming a lot and both older boys have finished their spring season of football or soccer. The boys are being really cute and getting along pretty well lately. That is always welcome:).

Here is a story about each of them. We have been looking at houses around here with a realtor lately and we went into one house that we loved, so we spent some time looking around. Jackson stayed in the living room doing homework... or so we thought. When we left I said to Adam that I would like to go in the house again before we made an offer and Jackson piped up and said, "I have the code to get in right here!" On his homework he had written a 4 digit code that opened the key box for the house. I told him it might not be right and he said he had gone over and written it down, then mixed it up and tested it to see if it worked and the key box had opened! (Well, I actually wanted to show the house to a friend without bugging the realtor and it did work.) We know he is always thinking and very smart, but the question is should we be scared?? :)

Adam and I caught a lizard the other night when our children were in bed and then we made an amazing habitat in a large Gladware container. We are nerds I know. In the morning when the kids woke up, they were so excited and were talking about it non-stop. I told Bennett he got to name the lizard because he loves animals (and also because I always think he gets overlooked). He decided to name it Pinata because he wants a pinata at his birthday party. We had to let Pinata go a couple nights ago because we actually don't want a lizard. :) Bennett is so nice to his brothers that it is sad. Jackson hurt him in a moment of rage the other night and he started crying. Well, there was actually a mark so Adam told Jackson he could not play DS or Wii for a week. Jackson often goes a week without playing either one, but I think Jackson thinks he plays them a lot because he freaked out when he heard that. Bennett ended up comforting Jackson about his punishment and trying to make him feel better. He is SO sweet, I cannot get over it!

Isaac is still sleeping great in his new car bed and it is SO NICE. I cannot believe what a difference sleep makes. Isaac is either cute and charming everyone around him or totally unable to be happy. There is rarely an in-between. He thinks Adam is the best thing in the world (I agree) and he calls him "Abam" a lot instead of dad. He sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star non-stop and loves to swim. He jumps off the side of the pool into the deepend and yells "CANNONBALL!!!" everytime. We are totally in love with him.

That is enough talk :)... I am just trying to kill time waiting to check Mr. J-Dog's blood sugar to see if he is going up or down before I go to bed. I thought blogging would pass the time and it has.

4 comments:

dannyhaley said...

Cute stories of your boys!

Sounds like you are going to be staying in Vegas for a while, how fun to be looking at houses. Good luck finding a great house.

sterlingandbrandi said...

Lily sings twinkle twinkle little star all day too! And loves swimming, but I haven't taught her the cannonball yet, even though at 8 mos pregnant I bet I'd make a huge splash. Your boys sound so cute!

Jessica F. said...

Your boys are so sweet! I can't get enough of the stories... kids come up with the funniest things!

You are such a great mom!

Stephanie said...

thanks for the stories- i love them! i miss your family and it is so nice to hear about what all of them are up to.