5.14.2009

Trip to B-Town




























We had such a great time in Bakersfield a couple of weekends ago. It took me forever to blog because when the computer is upstairs and your camera is down stairs in the car, it is impossible to walk down and get it... or something like that. We went to a play Fri. night while we were there and it was awesome. Then Saturday we flew kites at the park and celebrated Nat's birthday. The cousins were in heaven and we hardly had to even do anything because they kept themselves so busy playing happily together. It sounds like I am exaggerating but it is actually true. We love to get together with them with the kids at these perfect ages. Thanks mom and dad for having us!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

It was soooo fun! You should come again really soon. I realized that I never took any pictures of this weekend so I am glad you did. I might steal some pics from you. They are so great.

Ashley said...

All the kids look so happy. And I loved that I finally got to see a picture of Cooper.

Stephanie said...

oh there's good old cooper! i am happy you all had so much fun- wish we could have been there too!

i took ambrose through each picture and told him who everyone is- weird that he doesnt remember everyone but he will meet everyone again soon!

Hema and Becky said...

Sooo fun! I absolutely love getting my kids together with their cousins! It is so much fun. Fun that you got to take the trip.

laura said...

I love these pictures. And I love cousins. Especially when they are old enough to get along.

Luisa said...

It was fun to see you guys...even though it was quick. I'm glad you came to see the play and got some quality cousin time in there too.