5.21.2009

The Old Days

It is freaking me out a little lately how I went so quickly from having to make time pass by... like making life more interesting for me and some cute little boys by thinking of fun things to do at our house since we had no car and daddy was working crazy long hours.... to having time pass by at lightspeed. How did this happen?



Baths were long and fun... just to kill time.


Jackson was only four.



Leisurely meals....


Bennett fell off two carpeted steps and broke his little tiny arm... I guess that is something I don't miss, but he was so easy and cute that it was not that bad!



Handsome!





They got along great before Bennett could talk and have an opinion!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh man cute cute pictures!! I'm definitely in the think up things to do to pass the time stage. Sometimes we have a crazy busy day but for the most part we fill up our time with a few necessities and other things we don't have to do. I like it but some days (like today) im pulling my hair out as my toddler tantrums in the middle of the grocery store and manipulates his dad about fifty times at bedtime.... I guess there's good and frustrating at every stage.

Ashley said...

I loved that stage. Time really does fly by.

Natalie said...

I always think back too! Now I barely make it through the week sometimes and I remember the good old days (that I didn't know were good). Your boys are so cute. I loved seeing the old pics. The four year old Jackson is so precious!